Hock's Tipp City Pharmacy $5 Drug Program
We believe our innovative Discount Drug Program was one of the first in the marketplace. The program started in 2002 and since its introduction we have saved patients thousands of dollars.
We have recently enhanced this Discount Drug Program to offer additional savings to the consumer.
The Hocks Pharmacy Discount Drug Program is not insurance. It is simply a way for patients to save money on their prescriptions instead of using their own Prescription Drug Card or by saving money on prescriptions not covered by their insurance.
We have enhanced our Discount Drug Program to allow patients to get smaller quantities or larger quantities and added a variety of new drugs to our program, including creams, ointments, antibiotics eye drops, allergy medications and much more. See the complete list above.
Advantages to using our Discount Drug Program
1) There is NO COST TO JOIN! Each person will be issued their own individual ID Card.
2) Non-insured persons can have access to high quality products at reduced prices.
3) Persons with insurance may have lower copays with our discount drug program than using a mail order service.
4) You can pick and choose which drugs you want to use on our Discount Program and which drugs to use if you have other insurance!
5) You can obtain up to a years supply of medication for one low co-pay. (Providing your Physician authorizes it).
6) Saves money for Medicare Part D members to allow them to maximize their Insurance Dollars to avoid falling into the Donut Hole sooner or not at all.
7) We monitor prescriptions prices and co-pays and notify you when it is better to use our Discount Drug Progrm rather than your own insurane card.
8) Our goal is to save you money! During these difficult economic times and also in the future.
So ask our staff today for more details about the program, or stop by the pharmacy and pick up a free brochure with the program details and a list of the medications included.
Please note this list is subject to change at anytime due to changes in the drug marketplace.
We constantly monitor this list and new drugs are added continuously as more Brand Name medications come off patent and less expensive generic equilivents become available.
Please note this program only covers generic medications.